0 items in Cart
2023 South Korea Lowpoly Lunar Rabbit 2 oz Silver Stackable
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $99.95 per oz above spot
Bar Harbor Coin & Precious Metal Exchange buy price $47.22
This extraordinary sculptural silver piece is created in honor of the Lunar Year of the Rabbit, which will commence on the Chinese New Year, January 22, 2023. The rabbit is the fourth animal symbol in the twelve year cycle of the ancient Chinese zodiac. Those born under the influence of the rabbit are generally known to be gentle, quiet and elegant, and are often recognized for their vigilance, quick thinking and sense of responsibility. The stackable medal features an intriguing high relief lowpoly design. Lowpoly refers to a mesh of polygons (usually triangular), which is crafted using a relatively low number of shapes to form a stylized three dimensional graphic.
- This Lowpoly Lunar Rabbit Medal contains 2 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The bullion medal is a product of the Korean Minting and Security Printing Corporation (KOMSCO), but is not legal tender.
- The non-denominational medal is minted with a remarkably sharp high relief strike.
- The medal is uniquely shaped, measuring an impressive 60 x 74 mm.
- The medal's charming design is highlighted by a mixed proof and matte finish.
- The medal is three dimensional in shape, to facilitate stacking.
|Mint||South Korean Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!